- All entries must be original works between 500 – 2,500 words, submitted in English, and may not have been previously published by another website, publication or news media organization (self-published works, such as postings on a contestant’s personal blog, website, e-book, or social media, etc. are acceptable).
- All personal narratives must be based on true events as experienced by the author and any quotations or recounting of events must be factual. False, misleading or fabricated personal accounts are grounds for disqualification and/or revocation of prizes.
- Contestants may submit only one entry. Submitting more than one entry will result in disqualification.
- All entries selected for publication on Sonima.com will become property of Sonima Wellness LLC (“Sonima”), and Sonima reserves the right to post winning essays, along with the contestant’s name, bio, social media handles, and photo on Sonima.com. Winning entries may also be used in any marketing and/or promotional materials for Sonima, and may not be published, reproduced or sold without the express written consent of Sonima.
- Entries selected for publication on Sonima.com may be edited in accordance with Sonima.com’s style and editorial requirements. Contestants must agree to publication of their essay on Sonima.com in order to claim their prize. Winning contestants under the age of 18 may be required to submit written authorization from a parent or guardian allowing publication of their essay on Sonima.com in order to claim their prize.
- Any essays found to be plagiarized will be automatically disqualified and the contestant will be prohibited from entering any future Sonima contests and/or promotions.
- In order to be eligible for a prize, contestants must not currently be employed or previously have been employed by Sonima or any entity affiliated with Sonima – whether as employee or contractor – or related to a member of the same household as an employee or contractor of Sonima or any entity affiliated with Sonima.
- Sonima may cancel the contest without notice at any time. The contest is void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Sonima Wellness LLC is a Delaware Limited Liability Company headquartered in Palm Beach, Florida, and this contest (and any question regarding these rules) is subject to the laws of the State of Florida. All inquiries regarding the contest should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to be considered, contestants must submit the above entry form to confirm understanding of terms and conditions.